Are You Going to the Best Pharmacy for You?
Take this short quiz and find out:
- Can you easily consult with your pharmacist about your medications?
- Does your pharmacy give you the personal attention you deserve?
- Does your pharmacist offer advice on using over-the-counter remedies?
- Do you ever not have to stand in line or wait for your prescriptions?
- Does your pharmacist make time for you and listens to your needs?
- Does your pharmacist even know your name?
- Does your pharmacy offer custom compounded medications or special packaging to help you better take your medications?
- Does your pharmacy offer screenings, immunizations and wellness programs?
- Does your pharmacy offer to contact your doctor and/or insurer when you have issues?
- Is your pharmacy clean and does the environment make you feel comfortable?
- Does your pharmacy provide refreshments and other amenities like WI-FI?
If you answered “NO” to any of the questions above, it’s time for you to check out what a locally owned, independent pharmacy can offer you and your family. Did you know that according to customer surveys by Consumer Reports (Best Drugstores-May 2011) and JD Power & Associates, that local, independent pharmacies consistently receive the best ratings for speed and accuracy, courtesy and helpfulness, and pharmacists’ knowledge?
Cascade Custom Pharmacy is committed to providing you with fast, friendly and personal service. We challenge you to try independent… shop local and discover a BETTER Kind of PHARMACY! Transfer your prescription today! Call or visit us at:
19550 SW Amber Meadow Drive, Suite 170
Bend, Oregon 97702